The CxPostInstallation Utility has been introduced for all CxSAST 9.x versions to ensure that the database is fully updated with the correct URIs after upgrading or newly installing CxSAST. The utility comes as a one-file utility and can be placed anywhere on the same host where the CxManager resides as long as it can connect to the database.
To run the CxPostInstallation and update all URIs:
1. Right-click the shortcut Administrator, o to the CxPostInstallation utility on the desktop and run it as r right-click and then press and hold <SHIFT> to run the utility as a different user.
The Welcome screen appears.
2. Click <Start> to open the dialog.
3. Under SAST Application URI, enter the valid endpoint (URI) of your CxSAST engine server and click <Next>. The updated SAST Application URI appears.
4. Click <Next>. A summary dialog appears, displaying the updated URIs together with the current ones.
5. To accept the updated URIs, click <Update>. A message confirms that the CxSAST endpoints have been successfully updated.