Accessing My Profile Settings
To access My Profile settings:
In the System Dashboard, click My Profile. The My Profile window is displayed.
* Indicates a mandatory field
Defining Profile Account Information
The Account information window includes the following parameters:
- * First Name
- * Last Name
- Job Title
- * Email - the default admin email defined during first installation or upgrade. If changed it must be of valid format (e.g. John.Smith@example.com).
- Phone - the user's landline phone number
- Cell Phone - the user's cellular phone number
- Skype - the user's skype name
- Language - can be one of the following options:
- User Teams - Server name used by the user teams
Changing Profile Password
The Change Password panel allows replacing the user's current password, by providing the following parameters:
- * Old Password
- * New Password
- * Confirm Password
The required password complexity is as follows: 9 to 400 characters, at least 1 uppercase letter, at least 1 lower case letter, at least 1 special character and at least 1 digit.