As a manager (Server, Company or Service Provider manager) you can view high-level information such as the state of your projects, scan status, utilization and risk and data analysis in the Dashboard Menu.
To enter the Dashboard Menu click Dashboard and select the relevant sub-menu.
The Project State window displays the status of all current projects.
- To display the Project State window, go to Dashboard > Project State.
The Project State window includes the following information:
- Project Name - click on the Project Name link to view the Consolidated Project State
- Last Scan Date
- Risk Level Score
- Vulnerabilities (High, Medium, Low, Info and Total)
- Last Update
- Queue Time
- Scan Time
- Actions ( View results, Create report, Download scan logs)
You can Export as CSV File , use the Filter and Group By tools as well as Refresh the current view.
Projects that have not yet had scans performed on them are displayed in the Project State window with the "No SAST Scans performed" message.
The failed scans window displays the status of all failed scans.
- To display the Failed Scans window, go to Dashboard > Failed Scans.
The Failed Scans window includes the following information:
You can Export as CSV File, use the Filter and Group By tools as well as Refresh the current view.
The Utilization window displays the status of all completed and running scans.
- To display the Utilization window, Go to Dashboard > Utilization.
The Utilization window includes the following information:
- Engine State - number of scans to engine ratio
- Queue State - number of scans in the queue and their LOC size / average waiting time
- Projects with Longest Scans - top 3 scans in the longest waiting time category
- Queue Load - queue load over a 7 day period:
- The darker the blue the more in the queue
- Empty cell with the black outline indicates currently running queue
Each widget in the Utilization window includes a time-stamp indicating the last date and time the data was last updated.
The Risk State window displays the number of vulnerabilities and the risk score for each project.
- To display the Risk State window, go to Dashboard > Risk State.
The Risk State window includes the following information:
- Projects at Highest Risk / Last 7 Days - risk score for each project by filtering option
- Risk Trend - number of vulnerabilities by filtering option
You can filter by Team/Group, Project Name and Number of Days. Click <Apply> to confirm.
Roll-over the graph to get the project risk and vulnerabilities scores according to date.
Click Project Name to view the Project State summary.
Click the legend to display/hide the respective vulnerabilities (High, Medium, Low).
Each widget in the Risk State window includes a time-stamp indicating the last date and time the data was last updated.
The Data Analysis window displays a summary analysis of multiple projects. The data can be presented in several predefined configurations and you can also create your own tables.
- To display the Data Analysis window, go to Dashboard > Data Analysis.
The data can be presented in several predefined configurations and you can also create your own tables.
In Template, select one of the following table configurations:
- Project Status: Displays data for most recent projects
- High & Medium: Displays data for projects with High or Medium severity
- Last week OWASP Top 10: Displays all projects last week results for OWASP Top 10 queries
- Basic: Create a pivot table from scratch. Drag and drop the relevant tab from Filter area to Column, Row or Data area
Filter parameters by selecting Defer Layout Update to disable filtering.
Decide whether to Include result instances that have been marked as Not Exploitable.
Use the top bar to alter the Chart Type, View Mode or to Export the chart and the table to PDF or Excel file.
To save a custom table as a template, click <Save>.