Checkmarx CxSAST is a powerful Static Source Code Analysis (SAST) solution designed for identifying, tracking and fixing technical and logical security flaws. CxSAST is integrated seamlessly into the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), enabling the early detection and mitigation of crucial security flaws.
The Checkmarx Plug-in for Azure DevOps is integrated seamlessly into the Microsoft’s Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), enabling the early detection and mitigation of crucial security flaws. Checkmarx Plug-in for Azure DevOps provides the following key benefits:
- Scan source code – integrates smoothly within the SDLC to provide detailed near real- time feedback on code security state
- Best fix location – highlights the best place to fix your code
- Quick and accurate scanning – reduce false positives, adapt the rule set to minimize false positives, and understand the root cause for results
- Incremental scanning – just test the parts of the code that have been changed since last code check-in to reduce scanning time by more than 80%. Enables incorporation of the security gate within your continuous integration pipeline
- Seamlessly integration – works with all IDEs, build management servers, bug tracking tools and source repositories