Before installing the CxSAST Bamboo plugin, the following prerequisites are required:
To install and setup the Checkmarx Bamboo Plugin:
1. Navigate to the Atlassian Marketplace.
2. Search Checkmarx Bamboo Plugin. The Checkmarx Bamboo Plugin appears as search result.
If the Checkmarx page is unavailable, please contact our customer support for the available plugin.
3. Click Checkmarx Bamboo Plugin . The Checkmarx Bamboo Plugin page appears.
4. Click Administrator. If your initials or avatar appear instead , you are already logged in.
to log in to the Atlassian Marketplace with your Atlassian account credentials as an
5. Click checkmarx-bamboo-plugin-<version>.jar.
to download the installation file
6. Log into Atlassian Bamboo as an Administrator. To do so, enter the Base Bamboo URL in the address line of your browser. The Build Dashboard screen is displayed.
7. Click Manage Apps. The Bamboo Administration window appears.
8. Click Upload app, navigate to the Checkmarx Bamboo Plugin ( checkmarx-bamboo-plugin-<version>.jar) in your local directory and click < Upload>.
A message appears to indicate that the plugin has been successfully installed.