The General screen enables you to set the paths, folders, web server address, and language as well as other application specific settings and SMTP.
To open general settings:
- Select Settings > Application Settings > General. The General Settings window is displayed.
In the Server settings panel, you can set folder locations, maximum number of scans, default settings and automatic sign in.
Click Edit. The setting fields are enabled. The panel includes the following settings:
- Reports Folder - Set the reports folder to save reports in (e.g. C:\CxReports)
- Results Folder - Set the results folder to save results in (e.g. C:\Program Files\Checkmarx\Checkmarx Jobs Manager\Results)
- Executables Folder - Set the executables folder to save executables in (e.g. C:\Program Files\Checkmarx\Executables)
- Path to GIT client executable - Set the GIT client executable path (e.g. C:\Program Files\git\bin\git.exe).
The validation of 'git.exe' and 'p4.exe' is no longer mandatory in CxSAST when defining the 'Path to GIT client executable' and the 'Path to Perforce command-line client executable' parameters.
The SMTP settings panel enables you to set the host settings and default credentials of your SMTP.
Click Edit. The setting fields are enabled. This panel includes the following settings: